Friday 28 August 2015

Christina Millian's new born Nephew Dies

Hours after welcoming her new son into the world, Danielle Milian announced that her newborn boy had tragically passed away.

“Yesterday I was blessed with the birth of my Richie Bear,” she wrote on Instagram on Wednesday. “Unfortunately, last night he took his place with the Lord and we said goodbye. I so appreciate the prayers and support from everyone. He touched my heart and was perfect in so many ways.”


A photo posted by Danielle Milian (@danielle_milian) on Aug 26, 2015 at 12:19pm PDT




In March, Danielle found out her unborn child had omphalocele, a birth defect in which organs form outside the body.

When she went in for an ultrasound, “The tech said, ‘I can’t see the sex…because I am seeing…intestines,” Milian told Us Weekly in June. “I was told there’s almost a 53 percent chance of mortality.”

The doctors advised the “Christina Milian Turned Up” fixture to terminate the pregnancy, but ultimately she and husband Richard Dickerson decided to keep the baby.

“I said to [Richard], ‘Could you live with this?’ Because I know can. I know I could be in a hospital every day. As a mother, I will do whatever it takes for my child.”

Following the family’s loss, Danielle’s sister, the pop star Christina Milian, told Page Six, “This is a tremendous loss for our family.”

“My sister and brother in law are so strong and we will all get through this together. We appreciate everyones prayers during this difficult time.”

Thirteen hours prior to her heartbreaking announcement that Richie had died, Danielle posted a photo of her baby’s foot saying that he had arrived and asking people to pray for her son.

“He is already a fighter,” she wrote.

Danielle and her husband have one daughter, Naomi Rose, together and she has a son, DJ, from a previous relationship.She added, “No matter how long he has in this world. I could not imagine taking his chance away.”

This article originally appeared in the New York Post



Posted by Jamal

No comments: